Your Miami-area addiction and behavioral health experts.
At R&A Therapeutic Partners, we understand that nothing is more important to you than your family. When a family member is suffering from a substance use disorder or is struggling with a mental health issue such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or PTSD, it can be an incredibly stressful and heartbreaking time. You may not know where to turn, how to navigate the system, or how to get them the help they need to recover.
As therapeutic consultants, with years of expertise in placement services, Ray Estefania and Ana Moreno specialize in identifying the most effective therapeutic options for individuals and families. Our comprehensive approach includes regular visits to various programs nationwide, allowing us to curate a list of top-tier placement services. This hands-on experience with resources across the country enables us to connect teens and adults with the right support and assistance, addressing their unique challenges. Our goal is to provide individuals with the best opportunities to succeed and move forward in life through customized placement services.
What Is a Therapeutic Consultant?
Therapeutic placement consultants like Raymond Estefania and Ana Moreno match troubled teens and young adults with residential treatment centers, wilderness programs, and therapeutic boarding schools that will best fit their specific clinical, therapeutic, and educational needs. Our clients include children, adolescents, and young adults who have difficulties with substance use, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, behavioral problems, psychiatric disorders, eating disorders and, learning challenges, and anger management issues.
After reviewing and assessing all medical, psychiatric, and academic records, our role involves not just recommending a program, but also finding the best fit for your loved one so they can have the most successful outcome in treatment.
Placement options include the following.
- Detoxification programs: Detox helps manage painful or unpleasant withdrawal symptoms as an addicted person rids their body and mind of drugs and alcohol before moving on to the next phase of rehab.
- Outdoor/wilderness programs: Wilderness therapy programs are designed to teach teens and young adults healthy coping skills by separating them from distractions such as entertainment and social media.
- Residential treatment centers: Adolescents and young adults who require a high level of support and monitoring of their behavior often benefit from the structured environment of a residential treatment center.
- Therapeutic boarding schools: Our years of travels to visit and evaluate hundreds of programs have equipped us with the expertise to recommend the one that will help your teen flourish.
- Medical inpatient/psychiatric assessment and stabilization programs: This level of treatment is for people in crisis who require an intensive level of care not often available in an outpatient setting.
- Supportive living programs: Supportive living is for individuals who have progressed enough in their recovery that they no longer require the structure of residential treatment, but still need medical monitoring and help maintaining their sobriety.
- Collegiate recovery programs: Drinking and drug use often define many students’ social lives in college. This permissive environment and a lack of parental supervision can lead to addiction for many young adults. Collegiate recovery programs help students maintain a sober lifestyle while they pursue higher education.
- Young adult transition-type programs: These programs offer a nurturing space for young adults to grow and learn from their experiences while they move into adulthood.
Support Your Loved One’s Recovery
Since mental illness and addiction impact the entire family, we work collaboratively with family members and other treatment providers to provide ongoing consultation and support throughout the entire placement and healing process. Raymond Estefania and Ana Moreno strive to treat our patients and their families with respect, and our team adheres to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct. We offer therapeutic consulting agreements for three-month, six-month, one-year, and longer terms. Reach out to us today to learn more.