Outpatient Mental Health Services
R&A Therapeutic Partners understands not everyone’s needs and goals for treatment are the same. We provide customized outpatient treatment programs that are individualized and tailored to your needs. We use a variety of evidence-based therapeutic approaches, ensuring that the treatment not only addresses your immediate concerns but also promotes overall mental and emotional well-being. Additionally, we offer ongoing support and resources, recognizing that healing and personal growth are continuous processes that extend beyond the confines of our sessions. We will work with you to establish a plan that helps you achieve your goals based on your needs and circumstances. We aim to help you develop a plan that is transferable to real life and available to you for the long term.
Individualized Treatment Plans
The customized treatment plans we create for you allow for personalization, convenience, and flexibility—a concierge outpatient treatment experience. We believe in a collaborative approach, so we include other treatment providers and families whenever possible. In our efforts to provide comprehensive care, we also focus on incorporating holistic methods that address physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, recognizing that recovery encompasses all aspects of life. We stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in mental health and addiction treatment, ensuring that you have access to the most effective strategies and tools. Furthermore, we understand the importance of building a strong support network, so we facilitate connections with peer support groups and community resources to enhance your recovery journey and ensure lasting success. We always advocate for you and your best interest, and we use our decades of experience working with individuals and families suffering from complex mental health and substance use issues to help you create a customized recovery treatment program that will meet your needs and expectations. We aim to set you up for success now and in the future.
Mental Health Care & Addiction Treatment
Our programs focus on recovery from behavioral health and mental health disorders like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and PTSD, as well as substance abuse treatment. You do not need to have a problem with substances for us to work with you. Our approach is not only about treating symptoms but also about empowering you with skills and strategies for long-term wellness and resilience. Our rehabilitation center offers a range of therapeutic modalities, including individual therapy, group sessions, and holistic practices like mindfulness and stress management techniques, tailored to your unique circumstances. Additionally, our team emphasizes the importance of aftercare planning, providing you with resources and support to maintain your progress and manage challenges post-treatment, ensuring a sustainable path to recovery.
We start with an evaluation of your needs first at our treatment facility. This ideally includes understanding what your needs and goals for treatment are, as well as understanding how your family, friends, and others who care about you can support you in your treatment process. We believe including those who care about you and want you to get better will almost always set you up for a better outcome, so we involve family and friends as much as you will allow us. We also contact your other treatment facility providers and include them as part of your treatment center team, as this allows for continuity of care and a more comprehensive treatment experience.
We have many relationships locally, nationally, and even internationally. This means that we can get you set up with other expert outpatient treatment providers as needed to provide more comprehensive specialized services like:
- alcohol addiction
- drug abuse or drug addiction
- co occurring disorder
- psychological testing
- treatment of trauma
- help for eating disorders
- nutrition services
- pain management
- medication assisted treatment
- academic or vocational coaching
- mental health services administration
- many other services
Examples of Therapy Goals and Objectives
Some of the types of individuals and profiles we work with are:
- College students or young adults struggling with substance use or general mental health issues.
- An older professional with demanding employment who would benefit from having flexibility in their treatment center schedule.
- An individual who has never had drug addiction treatment before and may be ambivalent or scared to commit to a more intensive program.
- An adult or younger person who is returning from a residential drug rehab, treatment center, wilderness program, or a therapeutic boarding school and requires an individualized and comprehensive aftercare program to build on what they have learned and continue on their path of recovery.
- A teen that may be experimenting with substances and is at risk of developing a more serious problem.
- An individual who may need an intensive outpatient level of care but wants a program that is more individually driven and not group therapy focused.
- A person who is motivated to address their issues, is functioning well overall, and wants to focus on improving their life but does not necessarily require a higher level of care to do so.
- Possibly someone who would benefit from a higher level of care but is not ready to be admitted and will benefit from a motivational interviewing approach to help them accept this recommendation ultimately.
- A young adult who has had his or her first psychotic break and needs an experienced team to provide support and work with the individual and his/her family to continue to assess and stabilize the mental health condition.
These are just some of the profiles we tend to be quite successful with; however, we look at each person and their circumstances to see if we can create a program that can meet their needs. In cases where we do not feel we are equipped to provide the best intensive outpatient program and outpatient treatment support, we will use our vast knowledge of outpatient treatment programs and services around the country to help you find the resources to address your needs.
You will see that we are very ethical providers, we put recovery first and we understand our strengths and our limitations so we will do our best to make sure you receive the services that you need, even if that means it is with another provider.
What is Outpatient Care?
Our services include:
- Evaluations for mental health issues, substance problems, or a combination of these
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Crisis and Case Management
- Recovery Coaching
- Monitoring for alcohol and other substances
- Parent Effectiveness Training
- Psychological Testing
- Collaboration and coordination with other outpatient or inpatient treatment providers
- Referral to other professionals with other areas of outpatient treatment focus
You can think of us as your advocates and the team that creates, organizes, and coordinates your treatment plan. We ensure you have a team of professionals all collaborating and communicating to ensure you have the best possible outcome. R&A Therapeutic Consultants provides a concierge experience to address your mental health care or substance use issues in South Miami.
Outpatient Mental Health in South Miami, Florida
To learn more about our services, schedule an evaluation, or talk to a treatment provider, please reach out. One of our very experienced professionals will help you get on the road to recovery as soon as possible.